By design, we’re WIRED to know Christ. Through small group studies, you learn how to study the Bible and Christ’s teachings for yourself—so you can really begin to live what you believe.
We’re also WIRED for relationships with each other. Almost every week of the year, we get together to have fun and hang out at a local venue (that usually involves food!). Join us for other activities like:
- Bible Studies- Coed, Ladies’, Men’s
- Refuge of Light, Gospel Village, Breckenridge, Widow’s Luncheon, VBS, and other great service projects!
- Sunday Afternoon Movies
- Birthday Parties
- Thanksgiving Feast
- ‘Tacky Christmas Sweater’ Party
- Super Bowl Party
- New Year’s Eve Function
- ‘Single & Ready to Mingle’ Valentine’s Day/Reality TV Show Dating Game
- Memorial Day Retreat with ‘Real Life’ Singles
- Beaver’s Bend- Fall Retreat
- Six Flags & Hurricane Harbor Trips
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Paddle Boarding
- Game Nights
- Movie Nights
- Worship Nights
- Ice Cream Socials
- Guys Trips/ Nights/ Conferences
- Girls Trips/ Nights/ Conferences
- And so much more!
Our goal is to offer a variety of activities for every type of interest, as well as opportunities for you to fellowship in a safe, fun, (well fed), Christian environment with those in a similar season of life! We hope you’ll find WIRED the perfect fit for you to grow, learn, develop, and be encouraged as one body of Christ!